Xidus-Studio provides flexibility and unique possibilities to the users. It’s a very powerful configurator and viewer of Xidus GNSS simulator. Xidus-studio is a client software that connects to the server on which the Xidus Core application is running. Very flexible configuration tool supported on both Windows and Linux platform.
- Single / Multiple User login
- Multiple scenario configuration
- Users can simultaneously view multiple simulation output for different signals / vehicle antennas
- GNSS Systems: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU
- Augmentation Systems: WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, SDCM
- Different Vehicle Models with 6DOF variations
- Multiple Vehicle/Antenna Simulation
- Various Error Models: Satellite Clock Error Models, Atmospheric Error Models, Multipath Models
New: Galileo ICD version 2.0!
- Secondary synchronization pattern (SSP) for correlating a local replica of the encoded pattern configurations.
- Reduced Clock and Ephemeris for computing an initial position fix in case a full ephemeris.
- Reed-Solomon Outer Forward Error Correction for robust decoding of I/NAV Clock and Ephemeris Data (CED).