A vital task for manufacturing quality assurance is testing. However, the GNSS device in use must be tested for correct operation. This is not a simple task for GNSS applications. With a Xidus GNSS Simulator you can do testing more easily and efficiently.
A GNSS simulator is also used when validating a system of systems. Testing is an crucial task, so the simulated GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou, QZSS or NavIC/IRNSS signals should be as real as possible. Xidus GNSS Simulator covers all of them.
Use Xidus at your GNSS Application Production Testing.
It allows you to:
- repeatably simulate multi-constellation and multi-frequency signals.
- generate a configurable real time scenario – perfect for production testing.
- perform test scenarios without atmospheric errors etc.
Questions on Xidus? Contact Michel.
Satellite navigation on its rise
Nearly every on earth surface moving high-tech product does use GNSS receiver chips. Smartphones, satnav systems in cars, drones and many more do need a valid positioning. Based on current trends, satellite navigation will likely increase even more in the future.
Production is typically indoors. Variable weather conditions don’t allow a repeatable final test. Hence, usage of the live satellite signal is unfeasible. This is where a viable indoor signal generator such as Xidus GNSS Simulator becomes necessary.
New: Galileo ICD version 2.0!
- Secondary synchronization pattern (SSP) for correlating a local replica of the encoded pattern configurations.
- Reduced Clock and Ephemeris for computing an initial position fix in case a full ephemeris.
- Reed-Solomon Outer Forward Error Correction for robust decoding of I/NAV Clock and Ephemeris Data (CED).