What makes us unique?
Close Collaboration With Customers
We believe in having informal and open communication with our customers. By maintaining close collaboration, WORK Microwave is able to speed up project deployments, product development, and guarantee a solution that exactly fits our customers’ requirements.
We bring added value to our customer relationships by:
- Making demo units available for trial before purchase
- Providing product training
- Visiting with customers on-site to evaluate their individual application needs
- Around the clock engineering support
In-House Manufacturing and Unrivalled Customer Response
Since it was founded, WORK Microwave’s philosophy about manufacturing has not changed. By keeping the entire product development and production process, from mechanical production, to hybrid, SMD and board assembly, product assembly and testing, under one roof, WORK Microwave provides a unique advantage to its customers:
- We have the flexibility to quickly adapt a product design according to a customer’s specific application
- Shorter time to market
- Superior quality control
Customized Product Design
One size does not fit all, and we know that at WORK Microwave. We offer a flexible approach to product design, with the capability to adapt any of our standard products to a customer’s exact specifications. What’s more, tailoring a customer’s solution can be done without increasing the price or lengthening lead times.
WORK Microwave solutions are based on a modular architecture that enables seamless adoption of specific product configurations, such as new frequency ranges, while ensuring optimal performance.
Around the Clock Engineering Support
Every customer that purchases a product from WORK Microwave has direct access to the product manager and engineers from the point of product conception to after sales care. Rather than providing a generic tech support team, we offer a personalized approach to customer support that is second to none!
R&D Investments in Cutting-edge Technology
WORK Microwave is known within the industry for providing cutting-edge technology solutions that are exactly tailored to a customer’s specifications. By making significant investments in R&D, WORK Microwave is able to bring innovative technology — such as Q-band frequency converters, DVB-S2X platforms, wideband, sensor solutions up to 60 GHz, and navigation simulators supporting all current and future GNSS — to market faster than the competition.
From an R&D perspective, here is what differentiates us from the competition:
- Our employees: At WORK Microwave, we have a talented team of product design and manufacturing professionals, many of whom have been with the company for over 10 years. Our workforce has an extensive in-depth knowledge of microwave and signal processing technologies and vast experience in customer orientated product design and production. Engineering capabilities include: analog (RF) and digital hardware development, FPGA design, and embedded and PC software development.
- “Think outside the box” work environment: At WORK Microwave, we encourage engineers to explore uncommon ways of designing new products. Thinking outside the box is a key to better performing products.
- Industry leadership: We are a contributing member to industry leading institutions, like the DVB and the IRG Group. Being an active member of these groups helps to pioneer new technology standards.
- Technology partnerships: WORK Microwave is constantly investing resources in research projects with institutional visionaries like ESA, DLR, and Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft